Water Pumps Pretoria, Pumps are covered under 1-year standard factory warranty from the time of purchase.
Warranty will be void if:
• The product is physically damaged
• The product is disassembled, modified, or repaired
• The product is used in any other application other than the intended use
• The product is not used or installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
• Warranty of the product is limited to a manufacturing defect
• Water Pumps Pretoria will not be liable for any costs of removal, re-installation, transport, loss of profits, or any other charges that may arise in connection with the warranty claim.
• This warranty is subject to due compliance by the original purchaser with all directions and conditions set out in the Installation and Operating instructions. Failure to comply with these Instructions, Damage or breakdown caused by fair wear and tear, negligence, misuse, incorrect installation, if the pump has been used in water temperatures above the advertised rating inappropriate, chemicals or additives in the water, inadequate protection against freezing, rain or other adverse weather conditions, corrosive or abrasive water, lighting or high voltage spikes or through unauthorized persons attempting repairs are not covered under warranty. The warranties on all Water Pumps Pretoria products will become null and void due to products being misused, abused, neglected, or have been in any way tampered with. The product must only be connected to the voltage shown on the nameplate.
• Water Pumps Pretoria shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect, or special loss, damage, or injury of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the product or any defect.
• The warranty doesn’t cover replacement of the product
• Warranty doesn’t cover damages caused due to God and force majeure acts
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have expired since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Before returning goods, we must be notified in advance for approval at Info@waterpumpspretoria.co.za. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and include user manuals etc.
Transport on goods returned/or under warranty is for your account. A 15% handling fee will be charged on all returned goods.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a reasonable amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Info@waterpumpspretoria.co.za..
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Info@waterpumpspretoria.co.za. for prior approval. If approval is granted, send your item to 866 Napier street Hermanstad Pretoria.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 866 Napier street Hermanstad Pretoria.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over R2000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.